- STATEMENT: Gun Safety Organization Responds To Senate Appropriations Committee Markup Of FY18 Commerce, Justice, Science Bill July 27, 2017
- RELEASE: Gun Violence Prevention Advocates Call On Connecticut Legislature To Continue Funding Project Longevity Program That Has Effectively Reduced Gun Violence July 26, 2017
- STATEMENT: Gun Violence Prevention Organizations React to DC Circuit Court Ruling about Carrying Loaded Guns in Public July 25, 2017
- ARS Gun Safety Organization Responds To Gun Violence Discussion At Virginia Gubernatorial Debate July 22, 2017
- In Advance Of VA Gubernatorial Debate, Gun Safety Organization Calls On Ed Gillespie To Answer Questions On Public Safety July 21, 2017
Paid for by Americans for Responsible Solutions, a section 501(c)(4) issue advocacy organization, and Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC, a federal political committee. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.