- ARS PAC Launches New Ads In New Hampshire’s Congressional Races, Releases New Research on Support for Gun Violence Prevention Laws in the Granite State September 17, 2014
- ARS PAC Launches New Ad, ”Stalker Gap,” Highlighting Martha McSally’s Opposition to Making It Harder For Stalkers to Get Guns September 16, 2014
- Gabby’s op-ed in TIME: Congress Must Act to Help Protect Women From Gun Violence September 13, 2014
- First Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC Ads of 2014: Martha McSally’s Support for Gun Check Loopholes Out of Step With Southern Arizona Voters September 3, 2014
- Americans for Responsible Solutions and the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence Outline Steps State Legislators Should Take to Help Prevent the Dangerously Mentally Ill from Accessing Guns August 12, 2014
Paid for by Americans for Responsible Solutions, a section 501(c)(4) issue advocacy organization, and Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC, a federal political committee. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.